Success With Subscription Web Sites training workshop
What is it?
Success With Subscription Web Sites is a 2-day training event that focuses on building, promoting and managing profitable subscription web sites.
Speakers at this workshop include:
- Bill Myers - developer of MemberGate and www.bmyers.com
- Tim Kerber - publisher of www.smallbusinesswebsite.com and www.marketingyourdvd.com
- Jim Laube - founder of www.restaurantowner.com
- along with others who have built profitable subscription web site businesses.
Topics covered this workshop will include:
- Choosing a subscription website topic: How to choose the right topic for your subscription web site - and why topics are not 'one size fits all'
- Simple Steps To Increase Your Site's Profits: A look at the most frequently overlooked opportunities for adding to your site's profitability. Most of these tactics take just minutes to apply but can continually add to your profits.
- New Directions For Subscription Sites: You will learn about the latest changes online and how to apply them for more profits. We'll explore some of the emerging technology and how to put it in place on your web site. That includes podcasting, flash video, audio and more.
- Subscription pricing models: How to come up with the perfect pricing model for your site. Plus a look at a unique pricing model that can triple your daily revenue overnight.
- Success Stories from the Past Year: Past conference attendees know about the amazing success of some of our membership sites. We will bring you up to date on what a difference a year can make and where they are at now. We'll also give an overview of new sites recently launched to give you an idea of the short term profitability potential.
- Design for success: A look at how site design affects your subscription sign up rate, and how small web site design changes can significantly increase subscriber sign up rates. Plus, design mistakes you'll want to avoid.
- Search engine optimization: Simple steps you can take to rise to the top of the search engines. Plus, how to use google adwords, google adsense, and google suggest to enhance your google rankings.
- Product sales, affiliate programs, and google adsense: How to increase your daily revenue streams using your shopping cart, affiliate program and other income generators while keeping your subscribers happy.
- Creating compelling content: The secrets of developing content that visitors will pay to read. The importance of a well stocked download libray, plus, how to use a free 'research robot' to supply a steady stream of article ideas and content.
- Hidden Profit Streams: Learn how some sites are taking advantage of large backend profit streams. Some of the numbers involved are very impressive.
- Adding audio and video: How (and when) to add audio and video to your subscription web site. Plus a look at what pages should never include audio or video (doing so will cost you money).
- Zero cost marketing: How to promote your subscription web site (and shopping cart products) for little or no money. How to use eBay and Amazon to find new subscribers for your site. How to get other sites to link to your pages.
- The back office: A look at what it takes to manage a successful subscription web site, including the typical daily schedule, reports that should be reviewed daily, and the biggest number one time consumer of subscription web site owners.
- Subscription web site mistakes: How to avoid (or recover from) the biggest mistakes made by subscription web site operators. And the one mistake that can put you out of business.
- Success stories: First hand advice, tips, and suggestions from highly successful subscription web site operators. You'll discover how they did it, what they learned along the way, and their plans for continued growth.
- BONUS: Hot Seat Discussion: Do you have a site or a concept you wish to have critiqued? For select brave attendees who wish to participate, we will evaluate their site or most pressing online issue. Everyone will learn from suggestions and advice given to increase profitability.
This workshop is the real thing.
The speakers at this event all have first hand, real world success in starting, building, and running successful subscription web sites.
Please note: No one at this event will try to sell you any products. This is a true information and learning workshop.
Saturday April 29, 2006 (8:30 am - 5 pm)
Sunday April 30, 2006 (8:30 am - 2 pm)
A welcome reception is scheduled for Friday evening, April 28, 2006 at 6 pm.
Dates and times were selected to make it easy to fly in on Friday, attend the workshop, and fly out on Sunday afternoon. You may also want to schedule days of sight seeing before or after the workshop.
City: Las Vegas, Nevada
Location: The Flamingo Hotel and Casino
The event is being held at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the very heart of the Las Vegas strip. It does not get any more convenient than this!
Not only is there plenty to see and do at the Flamingo, but you are on the same block as some of the most exciting entertainment that Las Vegas has to offer. Across the street in different directions is The Bellagio (with its famous fountain shows), Caesar's Palace, the Mirage and much more. For your convenience, the new Las Vegas Monorail stopped in the hotel for plenty of other site seeing as well.
For more details about the Flamingo, see The Flamingo's Web Site.
We have reserved a block of rooms at a special rate at the Flamingo. You will want to book early as there are some large conventions that end just prior to our workshop.
Instructions are given for booking at the group rate upon registering for the event.
Who should attend
Current subscription web site owner/operators, as well as anyone considering starting a subscription web site.
If you are considering starting a subscription web site, this workshop is a good place to learn more about the business as well as meet and learn first hand from others who operate subscription web sites.
Note: While all the experts at this event use MemberGate software to build and manage their successful web sites, this conference is NOT strictly a MemberGate event, and is not limited to MemberGate site owners.
$475 per person.
If a non-Membergate attendee ends up purchasing a site within one year of attending, we will apply $475 towards their site purchase.
A discounted rate for MemberGate license holders is at $249 per person.
Note to MemberGate Site Owners: When ordering your tickets, please use the email address that you have on file with the MemberGate Support site. When you hit "Review Order", you will see the discount reflected before the order is placed.
Be sure to reserve a seat for each person in your group who is planning to attend. Only those who have pre-registered will be able to participate.
Seating for this event is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. We have had strong interest in this prior to it being announced. We fully expect it to sell out quickly.
You must register for each person in your group attending the event. Register by using the 'Register' button below, and then complete the order process.
If you have any questions, contact us by email or call us at 603-772-6777 M/F 9-5 EST.
Click the 'register now' button below to register for this event.
The price is $475 per person.
Current MemberGate license holders pay only $249. This discount will automatically show in the shopping cart - but only if you use the email address you used when you signed up with the MemberGate support site. When you hit "Review Order", you will see the discount reflected before the order is placed.