To Add the Drop Down Menu the first step is to enable the category to have a drop down menu, and the second step is manually adding the departments to the drop down menu.
A. Enable the Category
1. Editing a Category can be found under Content Categories Edit Category
2. In the field 'Show Category as Drop Down Menu in Top Nav Panel?' choose to show on the site's pages.
3. Press the button at the bottom of the page.
B. Set the Departments to Show
1. Editing a Department can be found under Content Departments Edit Department
2. In the field 'Show Department Link in Top Nav Panel?' choose to show on the site's pages.
3. Press the button at the bottom of the page
NOTE: The category will only show in the top nav bar if there is at least ONE DEPARTMENT set to show on the top nav panel.