This is predictive text within the new CFMBB forum feature.
With this feature, as you start typing in a reply, the forum will offer other related posts underneath that may be of interest. When the suggestions are clicked the forum thread will open in a new window for you to view, but will keep your current forum reply window open also.
1. Under 'Discussion Forums' choose 'Edit Forums', choose the forum/thread where you wish to place your reply within:
** You will notice in the above image that there is also a new feature within the forum threads that presents a preview of the thread prior to clicking on it. This shows the entire thread, including the title of the thread and its message.
2. Once you have selected the thread you wish to reply to, click the Reply option:
3. Your reply screen will open. As you begin to type your reply into the thread, the "Forum Search Suggestion" area will appear with links related to what you are typing/replying below your message box:
4. After you have applied changes to the event, you will see your calendar, with the added event and also the MemberGate tags to incorperate the calendar into your site. The multiday event days are highlighted and underlined:
5. If you choose to open one of the suggested threads, it will open in a new window for you to view. This will leave your current reply window open and allow you to continue to typing your response.