Steps for Configuring Membergate to use Clickbank Billing:
- Configure the plan on Membergate as usual - you can use both recurring and non-recurring plans
- In Clickbank, you then need to create a new product for each plan you want to use Clickbank with:
- For non-recurring billing plans, you would create a Standard Product
- For recurring billing plans, you would create a Recurring Billing Product
- The Product Currency MUST match the currency on the site
- The Prices should match the Prices configured in Edit Member Plan
- On Recurring Products, the Initial Product Price MUST match the Trial Price in Edit Member Plans, and the Trial Period at the bottom of that section MUST match the trial days.
- The Recurring Product Price should match the Plan Fee, and the Rebill Frequency MUST match the Plan Length - you will need to convert the Frequency in Clickbank into Days (Weekly = 7 days etc)
Once you have completed the form, click Save to add the Product.
There is one last setting for Recurring Billing Plans which is to configure the Instant Notification URL to process the recurring billing transactions.
Go to the "My Site" Admin Menu in Clickbank, and scroll down and edit the Advanced Tools.
This is where you also get the Secret API Key to add to the Clickbank Setting in Edit Third Party Payment Processors.
For the Instant Notification URL, you need to enter http://www.sitename.com/public/programs/cbrecur.cfm and select the version to be 6.0.
The link to access the product would then be [Item Number].[Vendor].pay.clickbank.net (e.g. http://mg9-8.aquafusion.pay.clickbank.net)