Refunds for products purchased through the shopping cart can be processed directly through the MemberGate control panel.
Refunds and partial refunds can be run for dollar amounts paid for the item, shipping charges and/or taxes. Refunds are reflected at your payment gateway account, and are documented in shopping cart, order and customer reports.
Refunds from an Order
1. From under 'Commerce' choose 'Shopping Cart'
2. Choose 'Find Orders' from the menu.
3. Select one of the options to find the receipt to review.
4. Click on the 'Refunds' button
5. Enter the refund amount next to the appropriate field. The refund screen allows you to input refunds for products, shipping and taxes. Comments can be input into the customer files for refund reasons.
6. Click Process Refunds
Full Total of Purchases Minus Refunds
*NOTE: Refunds can only be run if the card on file has not expired and the active payment gateway is the same gateway that was connected at the time of purchase.