There are a few different ways the Search Function can be edited.
A. If you do not want to use the Search Function, you can turn it off.
- Under 'Master Settings' choose 'Edit Nav Panels'
- In the first form field box 'Show Search on Top Panel' choose 'No'
- In the second form field box 'Show Search on Bottom Panel' choose 'No'
- In the third form field box 'Show Search on Mobile Navigation Panel?' choose 'Don't Show on Any Pages'
- In the fourth form field box Show Search on Left Navigation Panel? choose 'Don't Show on Any Pages'
- Further down on the page, in the field box 'Show Search on Right Navigation Panel', choose 'Don't Show on Any Pages'
B. To rename the Search Function:
- Under 'Master Settings' choose 'Edit Site Descriptions'
- In the field form 'Search Phrase' enter the phrase you want to use
C. To Reposition the Search Function
- Under 'Category' choose 'Edit Category'
- Choose 'Search' from the drop down menu
- The various field below can be updated to move the search field or determine whether it will show on your pages or not show