It is possible to turn the teaser text off on Department pages and on Member and Public Portal Pages. Keep in mind that Google uses the teaser text on member's department pages to index the pages of the department. Removing the teaser may result in lower rankings of your site.
To turn the teaser text off in a department:
1. Under 'Departments' choose 'Edit Department'
2. Select the correct department from the drop down menu
3. Towards the bottom of the page is the form field for 'Length of Article Teaser Copy to Display on Department Main Page'. Set this box to "0".
4. Click 'Apply Changes to this Department'
To turn the teaser text off in the Public or Member Portals
1. Under 'Master Settings' choose 'Edit Public Portal' or 'Edit Member Portal'
2. In the field 'Length of Article Teaser Copy to Display on Public Portal Page' or 'Length of Article Teaser Copy to Display on Member Portal Page', enter "0"
3. Click 'Apply Changes'