If you wish to add and/or edit a forum within the New CFMBB Forum on your site, follow the below instructions:
The new forum on your site can be reached by typing in this URL:
1. Under 'Discussion Forums' choose 'Edit Forum'
*Please note that ALL CHANGES for the NEW FORUM (including adding Conferences) take place within the "Edit New Forum" option within the Control Panel. All other Forum options related to the OLD Forum.
2. Once inside the New Forum menu area, click the "Conference" option:
3. Within the "Conferences" Area you will see a list of your Conferences. To edit a conference in the list, click the Conference Name. To add a conference, click the "Add Conference" button:
4. After you have clicked the "Add Conference" button, you will be prompted with fields to create your new conference. Fill out these fields with your conference information, make the conference active and click "Save":
5. Once you have successfully added your new conference, you can edit the conference's position within the overall forum (see image below). You can also view your conference and forums, by clicking the "Forums Home" link at the top of the screen:
6. To place a forum in a specific conference, you have to edit the forum. To edit a forum, click the "Forums" option. Once in the Forums area, click the name of the forum you wish to edit/change conference:
7. Within the edit forum menu, select the conference you wish the forum to appear below, using the "Conference" drop down menu, once you have selected the forum's conference, click "Save":
8. After you have made and saved your changes, click the "Forums Home" button in the upper left-hand corner of the CFMBB menu to view your changes. The below image shows two conferences, each with one forum: