Include product specific messages at the top of the checkout form. This can be important information about where to find a download link or any other information.
Follow these instructions to include a custom message at the top of the checkout form for specific products.
1. Under 'Commerce' choose 'Shopping Cart'
2. Choose 'Add/Edit Products' from the shopping cart menu
3. Select 'New Item' to add a brand new product or choose an existing item to edit from the drop down menu. Press 'Add/Edit Shopping Cart Item'
4. Enter the message to show at the top of the checkout form in the 'Checkout Sales Copy' box. There is a rich text editor available to allow you to format the message as needed (extra large text, links, font color changes etc)
5. Press the 'Apply Changes to this Item' button at the bottom of the page.
6. The message will be displayed for any customer who is purchasing this specific product. It will only show at the top of the page when this product is added to the basket and the user visits the checkout form.