To Set Nameservers for a Domain Name Registered with Godaddy
1) Log in to your Godaddy Account Manager.
2) Next to Domains, click Launch.
3) Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
4) From (Nameservers), select Set Nameservers.
I have specific nameservers for my domains — This option indicates that you are hosting your domain name with another company (enter the two or more nameservers your hosting provider gave you), or you have custom nameservers you want to use for this domain name.
6) Make sure that these two values are the only ones you have in there:
Nameserver 1: ns1.hostek.com
Nameserver 2: ns2.hostek.com
(Those are Hostek's DNS settings)
7) Click OK.
8) Notify us at: Support @ MembergateSupport dot com that you have made this change. It can take up to 48 hours to fully take hold.