The Member Upgrade Report will generate information for members who have upgraded (or just generally moved) from one plan to another.
As an example, you may have a free member plan and also a paying (upgraded) plan. This report is available so you can find information about the members who may have upgraded to the paying plan. Run this report to find the amount of conversions as well as the specific members who had upgraded from the free plan to a paying plan.
To Run the Report:
1. Under 'Reports' choose 'Member Upgrade Report'
2. In the drop down menu for the 'Source Plan' select the initial plan that the member had subscribed
3. The next field, 'Upgrade Plan', will list all of your member plans. Select all member plans that would be considered the upgrade plan. Hold the ctrl key to make multiple selections. These are the plans that the members are currently in.
4. Set the dates for the report start and end date. The date range results would include all members who upgraded during that time period (not when they first signed up for the source plan, but the time frame that they had upgraded).
5. Click the 'Generate Upgrade Report' button
The resulting report will provide the number of members who have moved from the source plan to the upgrade plan during the date range.
Source Transaction - This includes the information about the original transaction. This would be the pre-upgrade plan.
Upgrade Transaction - This includes the information about the transaction made into the Upgrade plan.