Yes, you can upload Captivate presentations to your MemberGate site.
If you wish to have them protected in the member area (requiring login), do the following:
- Upload ALL of the files created for the Captivate project to your site using FTP.
- Click here to find your FTP Information
- Click here to learn how to FTP
- Create a new folder inside the /members folder. So for example: /wwwroot/members/captivateproject
- Once the files are uploaded, change the name of the index.html file to be index.cfm. To change the file name, right click on index.html and rename to .cfm
The project can now be accessed by your members. In the above example you would point them to yoursitename.com/members/captivateproject/index.cfm