To add the link to a calendar page follow these steps:
A. Capture the Calendar CF Tag
1. Under 'Utilities' choose 'Add/Edit Calendar'
2. From the drop down menu, choose the calendar and select 'add/edit calendar'
3. Click on the 'Apply Changes to this Calendar' button found at the bottom of the page
4. Copy the full CF tag found on the resulting page
B. Insert the Calendar on a Nav Panel
1. From the Control Panel under 'Categories' choose 'Add Category' to create a new space on the nav bar, or 'Edit Category' to add the calendar to an existing area in the nav bar
2. Paste the calendar's CF tag into the 'Script for this Category' box and press 'Apply Changes'
3. The calendar will appear on the nav panel of your site.