To edit the breadcrumb styles, go the control panel:
1. Under 'Master Settings' choose 'Custom Settings'
2. Look for the field 'Page Navigation Option'
3. Choose the best option for your site from the drop down menu and choose apply changes
4. There are other options that can be customized in your bread crumb trail when using Option 2:
- Home Page Phrase - update the name of the first word in the list in the breadcrumb trail
- Page Name Text Length - The number of characters of the page name can be set.
- Page Name Text - Instead of the page name, a generic word can be shown on the breadcrumb trail. Enter the word in this field.
- Page Navigation Text - If you would like text to show in front of the breadcrumb trail, it can be added to your site using this field.
5. The formatting of the fonts and styles of the breadcumb trail can be edited using the following fields:
- Page Navigation Font Face - Set the font type for the breadcrumb trail.
- Page Navigation Font Size - Set the font size for the breadcrumb trail.
- Page Navigation Font Color - Set the font color for the breadcrumb trail.
- Page Navigation Link Color - Set the font color for links in the breadcrumb trail.
- Page Navigation Link Hover Color - Set the font color when hovering over links in the breadcrumb trail.
- Page Navigation Background Color - Set the color for the background of the breadcrumb trail.