Within the Calendar Event function Multiday Calendar Events that span across the days specified within the Calendar function can be included on the calendar.
1. Under Utilities, choose "Add/Edit Cal Event"
2. Within the Add/Edit Calendar Event menu, choose either the calendar event to edit or create a new calendar event. In this example we are going to create a new event:
3. Within the Event Description menu, select your Start Date and End Dates for the event to be spanned over days:
4. Apply changes to the event. The calendar with the added event will show along with the MemberGate tags to add the calendar to the site. The multi-day event days are highlighted and underlined:
5. If it is chosen to view all of the calendar's events (the link "View All Events" highlighted within the blue box below), the multi-day event will appear under the calendar with both the start and end dates listed: