The transaction reports gives you a handy way to look at transactions that have occurred on your site.
Please click on each section to expand for more information.
From under 'Reports' choose 'Transaction Reports'
There are 5 different report types to run. Choose the desired report from the drop down menu.
- Summary Activity Report - Gives a brief overview of the total transactions that occurred by member plan during the set time span.
- Transactions By Country - Gives a summary and totals of transactions by country.
- Transactions By State (US) - Gives a summary and totals of transaction by states in the United States.
- Full-Detail Report - Shows you specific data. It includes a listing of every member transaction that occurred during the set time span.
- Custom Report - Create a report with desired fields, or run a query so the report only results in specific transactions that meet the criteria.
Set the start and end date for the report. The transactions that occurred during that time period will result.
Sort by: choose the field that the report should be sorted. (Depending on the Report Type) The report can be sorted by:
- Transaction Number
- Member Number
- Purchase Amount
Click 'Display Report'
Click on each tab for more information
Summary Activity Report
Transactions By Country
Transactions by State Report
Full Detail Report
Example Generated Custom Report