The following tutorial explains to use the new Custom Meta Keys feature within your Departments, Content Pages, and Shopping Cart
To use the Custom Meta Keys within your Departments, Content Pages, Shopping Cart Products, see the following:
This new feature allows you to create custom Meta Key for most of your pages. In this example is an overview of this feature within a Department Page.
Department Page Custom Meta Keys:
1. From the Control Panel, click the 'Department' option, and then choose 'Add Department' or 'Edit Department'. In this example, we are editing an existing department.
2. Within the 'Edit Department' menu, locate the field 'Set Custom Meta Tags':
3. Click the checkbox in the field to expand the Custom Meta Tag feature:
4. Enter in the information related to the page you wish to appear in the meta tag area of the HTML, this includes keywords related to the page and also a description of the page:
5. Apply changes to the department and your cutom meta tags can be seen if you view the page source of your site.
The Custom Meta Tag feature can be found within Department pages, Content pages, Shopping Cart Department pages, and Shopping Cart product pages.